Producer - 6 month Contract Opportunity
Zynga is looking for a Producer - to work on a 6 Month Contract with our Words With Friends team. We are looking for a talented, motivated and experienced individual to help to oversee live operations of one of Zynga’s flagship titles. . Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in management of software development or mobile games..
- Partners with team leadership to create processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce a high quality product on time and on budget
- Working with the team leadership, defines the operational properties of project development, including development processes, production planning, status reporting, risk management, and resource management.
- Builds and maintains schedules across multiple projects to ensure successful and timely delivery of production milestones. Works with team leaders and discipline leads to evaluate change requests, the costs/benefits of the changes and impact on schedules and obtain appropriate approvals for agreed changes.
- Works collaboratively with Senior Production and team leaders on defining and refining the overall project roadmap, the necessary milestones and delivery timing
- Provides regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years production experience with one or more complete development cycles in a production role
- Must have shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle or had previous experience with live software live operations.
- Demonstrates exceptional organization, communication, and management skills
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development with hard deadlines
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
- Hands on mastery of project management tools
- Functional use of Jira, Asana, Google Suite, considered a plus
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.