Product Marketing Manager
We are on the lookout for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Helsinki studio to work on a brand new game in the FarmVille franchise. As part of the larger marketing organization, you will report to the Director of Product Marketing and will also work very closely with the game team product managers and functional marketing leads.
- Collaborate with game studio and marketing team to develop and execute integrated marketing plans.
- Generate creative marketing concepts that bond the right players to our games.
- Analyze performance of all marketing programs (including ad spend) to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to improve and maximize performance.
- Work closely with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- Identify value proposition and key messages, write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure we produce premier creative - which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers.
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams. Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams – focusing on the biggest opportunities for Zynga.
- 3+ years of experience in online consumer marketing with a consistent record of success and results
- Previous start-up, games and/or social media experience is a strong plus - especially in mobile
- Strong analytical and quantitative modeling skills
- Deep understanding of online advertising platforms & related metrics
- Experience with multivariate testing
- Experience – and desire – to do both strategic marketing and daily execution and optimization
- Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Ability to operate at a deeply fast pace
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!