Sr. Data Analyst
*Minimum 3 years relevant working experience based on the requirements below required.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA
As a Data Analyst you will be working closely with various business function leaders, primarily within Global Customer Services. This is a key role helping to uncover service trends, insights and developing metrics across functional teams, service SLAs and customer satisfaction. Primary responsibilities include connecting to various data sources, transforming the data, developing reports and interpreting the results for the business.
- Connect with data sources, process/transform data and make them ready for analysis
- Handle analytical processes using various business intelligence solutions such as: Tableau, Einstein, Salesforce Reports and others
- Data analysis and reporting using such as R, Python and/or SQL
- Leverage analytics to identify data patterns or build analytics
- Build data visualization in dashboard application to display reports
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Make business process and business need recommendations based on analysis
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce with exposure to data analysis will be preferred
- Knowledge in Data Mining / Data Science workflows or ETL Processes
- Expertise working with Tableau, Excel, Einstein and Salesforce Reports
- Experience in open source languages such as Python, R, Scala, Spark is an advantage
- Experience in databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MYSQL, PostgreSQL. is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, independent attitude, and a desire to work in a team environment
- Statistical mindset; attention to detail, exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
What You Can Expect from Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values.
Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.