Chief of Staff to CFO
The Chief of Staff to the CFO is a critical role that helps enable communication and collaboration across the Finance team and broader Zeta organization. In this role, you will work closely with the CFO and Finance Leadership to set, implement, and monitor execution strategy. You will be responsible for managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and producing best-in-class materials for these projects. You will also realize the CFO’s vision for a high-performance culture within Zeta Finance and oversee performance management and talent acquisition for the global team.
- Supports the CFO in setting the overall strategy and in day-to-day operations
- Drives execution of top priorities agreed upon by the CFO and Finance leadership team
- Leads the preparation and production of executive presentations for the CFO, including monthly Board of Directors materials, senior management updates, and analyst presentations
- Drives the internal communication strategy for the Finance organization
- Oversees talent acquisition and performance management for the global Finance organization and continues to develop Zeta Finance’s high-performance culture
- Provides additional support on special and/or cross-functional projects
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of professional experience in Finance (Chief of Staff, project management or consulting experience preferred)
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Expert project management/organization skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical rigor with quantitative capabilities
- Effortless storytelling, communication, and synthesis abilities, with strong data visualization capabilities
- Ability to establish trust with business partners and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguous environments and adapts easily to change
- Strong orientation to team culture and cross-functionality
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.