Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
To ensure that the supply of materials meet the customer schedule and minimum stock levels to secure operational and supply continuity; to be able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet requirements; and to maintain strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure supply of materials meets requirements.
- Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet customer demand requirements and minimum safety stock levels.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate processes for material delivery from supplier to the facility.
- Planning the production lines based on the current and future demand
- Confirm the customer orders accordingly its timing
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions and forecasts
- Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries
- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on the customer schedule.
- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages
- Implement all processes to agreed standards and targets and support continuous improvement initiatives and identify areas of improvement
- Utilize Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) and ensure that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
- Monitor the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and manage inventory accuracy
- Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels
- Support inventory checks to validate inventory accuracy
- Minimize obsolete stock and ensure business is left with minimum liability
- Decision Making Authorities - Authority to place purchase orders within defined limits.
- Good working knowledge of MRP and Planning systems
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Education of logistic/economics
- Ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Experience in logistics/planning materials preferably in manufacturing or in resale buy environment
- Demonstrates experience of strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail for accuracy
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Effective English communication skills both verbal and written
- Good numerical skills
- Solid knowledge: Microsoft Excel , -Access , -PowerPoint
- Must be computer literate and have MRP experience (materials requirement planning) and ERP systems experience
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Other benefits (Cafeteria, Sport support)
- Teambuilding events