About Trilia Media:
Trilia Media is the boutique media agency arm of Hill Holliday. What makes us unique? Our integration with creative and the way we are able to holistically look at the marketplace when planning and investing our clients’ media budgets. In today’s ever-changing media landscape, knowing where to invest marketing dollars to deliver results can stump even the savviest marketers. That’s where we come in. We combine best-in-class media solutions with breakthrough media receptivity to truly move the needle for our clients, all while keeping one objective in mind – do more of the things that work. It's a deceptively simple concept: Do more. Waste less.
The role of the Media Planner is to be the day-to-day steward of media plans. The Media Planner starts to develop managerial skills by overseeing the Assistant Media Planner. The Media Planner reports to the Media Supervisor or Associate Media Director depending on account structure.
- Lead the development of sound strategic media plans based on clear understanding of client objectives
- Able to write and present media recommendations and media plans
- Assists in planning overall budgets and maintains budgets through planning cycle
- Acts as the "Go To" person on assigned accounts and directs workflow to junior team members
- Relay direction to media staff both orally and written through media authorizations/ guidelines
- Involved in the development of plans and media documents, create documents as necessary
- Execute and/or oversee media buys, answer any questions and resolve discrepancies
- Develop a respected relationship with and train Assistant in all media basics
- Master use and application of industry research and agency resources
- Maintain contact and negotiate with vendors and internal agency departments
- Deliver POVs relevant to client issues and possible opportunities
- Investigate media opportunities as they relate to client businesses and/or agency businesses
- Analyze syndicated research data and draw conclusive insights
- Is well organized, detail oriented and demands accuracy
- Prioritizes and manages flow of work to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Inspire creativity and pro-activity of media staff
- Foster strong internal / agency communications and relationships
- Establish and maintain client and vendor relationships
- 1-3 years as Assistant Media Planner or advertising related experience in media planning access integrated media
- Experience managing client relationships
- Proficient in media-related and other basic software packages such as Nielsen, AdViews, Simmons, Mendelsohn, and MRI
- Individual contributor with developed leadership skills.
- Able to comfortably shift work priorities when things change.
- Proactively seeks out answers and solutions.
- Articulate and thoughtful written and verbal communication.
- Experience collaborating positively and effectively with internal or external partners and clients.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
Accountability for Results
- Takes ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Strong contributor to on-time, on-budget quality execution.
- Proactively identifies and communicates opportunities to improve work and processes.