About the Company
Headquartered in Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA Trek Bicycle Corporation is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customer, and to change the world by getting more people on bikes. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast - turning ideas into reality.
We are currently recruiting for:
Position: Store Manager
Location: Shrewsbury, SY1
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the Role
We understand that inspiring leaders come from many different backgrounds. What matters most is your ambition to succeed, your proven track record and your ability to lead your team from the front whilst nurturing their talent and empowering them to become the very best they can, all, whilst connecting with customers.
If you are, all of the above, then Trek’s Store Manager Role could be for you!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Actively work the sales floor interacting with customers and employees to achieve the store sales goals.
- Will be one of the top two (2) sales people in the store. Lead all staff inworld class customer service to deliver on all financial goals of the organisation.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process, quarterly/monthly financial review meetings as needed, and other meetings as necessary for the financial health of the business.
High Performance Staff
- Organise, implement, and validate staff training. “Training” will include but not be limited to sales, merchandising, Daily Task List, Ascend POS, Ascend Analytics, and product training.
- Validate training through a variety of methods including active role-playing, Trek University, secret shop reviews, and direct observation.
- Will conduct a bi-weekly leadership meeting with Service Lead, Sales Lead & Inventory lead to review prior 2 week performance as well as future planning.
Store Merchandising and Operations
- Participate in the merchandising of the store to ensure a professional, accessible, and inviting shopping experience.
- Merchandising includes but is not limited to sorting, straightening, fixture arrangement, and feature displays.
- Monitoring store supplies and ordering/purchasing as needed.
- Responsible for exporting daily iif files into QuickBooks at least weekly.
- Actively participate in all facets of human resources and staffing within the store.
- This includes interviewing potential employees, completing new-hire paperwork, scheduling, and discipline.
- Perform other duties as prescribed by management as needed.
We are an E-Verify employer.