The Product Manager for Analytics has primary responsibility for creating, managing, and delivering an aggressive roadmap for our analytics solution line. Success depends on this person’s ability to lead through influence across the organization as an ambassador for TeleTracking’s new SaaS solutions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop short-term and long-term roadmaps for our analytics platform to illustrate our long-term strategic vision and short-term tactical plans
- Act as the “messenger of the market” by clearly articulating pervasive pains of existing and potential clients through voice of customer and quantitative research
- Know when and why our analytics solutions are winning and losing to competition. Create and execute a plan to improve our product and influence improvements to our marketing, services, and commercial strategies.
- Partner with Product Owners and technology leaders to translate market requirements and breakdown into actionable work
- Partner with Product Marketing to translate solution features into quantifiable value propositions for our clients
- Interface with cross-functional leaders to gain insights and drive alignment on product initiatives
- Participate in trade shows, client meetings, and other client-facing activities
Master's in Business Administration, Computer Science, or Engineering Preferred
Bachelor's Business Administration, Computer Science, or Engineering Required
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 3 + years of Product Management, Marketing, or Analytics experience required
- 2 + years of healthcare software product management preferred
- 1 + years of project management experience preferred
- Professional certification by Pragmatic Institute (PMC), Product Development and Management Association (PDMA), or equivalent strongly preferred
- Tech savvy, data-driven, and passionate about building products
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying levels
- Ability to facilitate meetings with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view
- Challenges current thinking and brings others along to implement new ideas to improve business results
- Self-motivated leader who enjoys collaborating with business leads, product managers, engineering, clients, and senior executives
WORK ENVIRONMENT and TRAVEL- 15-25%
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
TeleTracking is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all people in all aspects of the employment relationship, without discrimination because of race, age, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran or any other unlawful basis, as defined by applicable law, and fostering a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and retaliation. This policy affects decisions including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, terms and conditions of employment, opportunities for promotion, transfer, layoffs, return from a layoff, training and development, and other privileges of employment. An integral part of TeleTracking’s commitment is to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning equal employment and affirmative action.