IoT Solutions Engineer (m/f/d) DACH
- Conduct customer specific product demos (online with Inside Sales for SMBs, in person with KAMs for enterprises)
- Conduct webinars
- Provide input to sales collaterals, website, and product roadmap
- Conduct product trainings with inside sales & KAMs
- Collaborate closely with our development teams to clarify special wishes of our customers and to check them for feasibility
- Provide a clear overview about how the TeamViewer offer fits to the needs to the customer
What we offer:
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- TeamViewer is used even in Space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Critical Skills & Qualifications:
- Business level fluency in German and English, additional language skills are a plus
- Several years of professional experience in sales, support, technical customer service, or IT administration in an international environment
- Profound understanding of the customer needs in the field of IoT
- Knowledge in the areas of process automation and digitalization
- Experience in project and offer management
- Remain up-to-date on the latest technology and trends
- Ability to explain and present technical solutions
- Ideally, know and understand the TeamViewer Software and have already used them in a professional context
- University degree in the field of computer science, business, applied computer science, or a related field with previous work experience is an advantage