Compensation and People Analytics Advocate
You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re entrepreneurial and resourceful. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You pride yourself in providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- Provide analytical support for new plans and revisions to support the company’s objectives
- Track and update compensation and bonus plans
- Work closely with leadership and the Legal team to develop compensation plans
- Give guidance on issues related to compensation to leadership
- Prepare statistical analysis, data modeling and costing of incentive pay programs
- Analyze organizational pay practices and make recommendations for salary changes to ensure equity
- Submit compensation data for market salary surveys and act on results
- Work with senior leaders on executive compensation strategy
- Present data to see beyond the numbers and understand trends to drive compensation strategic decisions
- Handling the analysis and pricing of potential new hires comp
- Ad hoc tasks relating to employee promotions, job matching, and survey preparation
- 5+ years of compensation experience
- Experience in pricing and matching new requisitions
- Experience designing and developing compensation programs (merit, bonus, long term incentives, etc)
- Experience presenting to Senior Leadership
- Experience working in hyper-growth, fast paced environments
- Experience processing merit and bonus programs in a HCM system
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
Nice To Haves:
- Knowledge of Oracle HCM
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.