PRODUCTION HOURLY $19-$24 Per Hour
Meat Processing General Labor (Shift 1 and Shift 2)
Provide support in the process of making ham, bacon & turkey parts. Support may consist in any of the following departments: RTE, RTC, RAW (Kitchens) and Bacon.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Hanging and racking raw meat for cooking / smoking.
- De-boxing & tempering frozen meat for processing
- Rotating racks of meat into and out of coolers
- Feeding / loading meat onto assembly lines for packaging.
- Assemble and package meat according to specifications.
- Assemble boxes for assembly lines
- Label product according to specifications
- Check products and packaging to ensure specifications.
- Complete mandatory safety training as outlined for the job assignment
- Complete mandatory food safety, GMP, and SQF training
- Previous experience in assembly line manufacturing work preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to perform fast paced, repetitive motion work.
- Standing, bending, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Able to work in cold, refrigerated conditions. Temperatures ranging from 19°F to 45°F
- Detail oriented, quality minded, willing to perform at a high level in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work daily overtime as needed. Monday through Friday with some mandatory Saturdays.
Reports to Operations Supervisor
If interested, please apply at jbssa.com/careers