Machine Learning Engineer
This is Us:
- We have a bold vision to connect 25 million vehicles by 2025.
- Our customers come first. We lead through innovation. We win as one. We act with integrity.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
With nearly 4 million connected vehicles today, Spireon is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. We help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with vehicle intelligence solutions that gather Big Data and provide the critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
This is You:
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to design and build Convolutional Neural Networks for Smart Sensors. Spireon develops computer vision based smart sensors to detect environment and reports for the transportation sector. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will implement CNN algorithms to run on smart sensors.. You must be able to work across multiple teams to ensure project objectives are met.
- Design and develop algorithms for challenging vision classification and detections problems
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Implementation of Computer Vision and ML algorithms
- Collect data and analyze real world data
- Deploy ML systems (inference at the edge), monitor metrics
- Prototyping ML algorithms
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Must have solid foundation general machine learning systems
- Must have experience in Convolutional Neural Networks Classification, Object Detection, Segmentation.
- Strong proficiency reading/writing code(Data structures and algorithms)
- Must have experience in Computer vision, image processing.
- Must have Programming / scripting experience with languages such as Python
- Must have experience working with machine learning frameworks and libraries (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, scikit-learn)
- Highly Desired: Programming language experience with C / C++
- Highly Desired: Experience with Embedded systems
- Highly Desired: Experience with OpenCV
- Experience working with AWS Sagemaker
- Experience working with AWS S3
- Winner of 2019, 2018 IoT Innovator Awards & 2017, 2018 Stevie Award for Customer Excellence
- Work with the Best and Brightest Technical Talent
- Stable, High Growth and Profitable Company
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan)
- Wellness, Professional Development and Spireon University
- Virtual Happy Hours, Team Building Events, Hackathons
- Employee Discounts on Spireon Products and Services