Learn. Ask questions. Level up your skills.
- Write and maintain test automation. Unit, Integration, Contract, and end to end test.
- Test features and product.
- Investigate and fix bugs under guidance
- Build small features, under guidance, to contribute value to the software codebase leading to building full feature
- Track work in ticketing system (JIRA)
- Participate in Pull Request reviews with more senior engineers
- Use feedback to continuously improve
- Ask clarifying questions. Learn everything you can about the product, its users, and how they interact with the product.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies and meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated coding ability in at java and a scripting language: Phython, Node.js, Ruby
- Linux and bash shell scripting
- Rest API and Json
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
This is a full-time salary position. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Education and Experience:
- 0-2 years industry experience
- Coding bootcamp or equivalent
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Intermediate programming skills in relevant languages
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills