- Proficient with business intelligence tools, can model multidimensional dataset, and can partner with business leaders to answer key business questions.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, report, analyses, dashboards, etc., to drive key business decisions
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to drive continuous improvement for Silicon Labs’ manufacturing operations
- Work closely with IT teams to manage data quality rules, measure and identify gaps and implement remedial plans to ensure data quality standards
- Establish and implement data governance frameworks and processes to manage the data throughout its lifecycle for Silicon Labs’ data platform
- Collaborate with business and IT teams to ensure a common understanding of data governance and advocate data management practices for Silicon Labs
- Work with various data owners to define and manage Business Data Glossary, Dictionary, and Data Extraction processes
- Communicate periodically with manufacturing operations management on key deliverables, results, and support issues
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Economics, Actuarial Science or equivalent disciplines with extensive use of data for analysis.
- At least 5 years’ experience in data analytics and visualization
- Dexterity in Excel and SQL database to slice and dice data.
- Experience working with BI tools like Power BI for reporting
- Knowledge of Stats tools like Python, R or SAS
- Understanding of data warehouse and database design concepts
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate business benefits provided by analytics insights
- Strong analytical skills, good decision maker, and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team environment
- An impact-driven mindset with a keen focus on driving key business metrics
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.