DATABASE ARCHITECT - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,200 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Sikich’s national technology consultancy helps companies across industries – including health care, finance, manufacturing, distribution and professional services – improve productivity and performance with innovative digital strategies and technology solutions. Sikich is a leader in digital transformation, which includes cloud and emerging technologies, and has one of the deepest, most diverse solution portfolios in the middle market. Sikich is a premier Microsoft, NetSuite and Salesforce partner. Our solutions include business applications and workplace productivity, security and compliance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and robotic process automation.
- Perform analysis of client ERP legacy databases which may exist in a variety of DBMS.
- Perform Extraction, Transformation, and Loading into new databases on SQL Server or Azure SQL Server.
- Perform mappings and transformations into Dynamics 365 Business Central - based Vertical Solutions.
- Collaborate with team on projects related to system enhancements, data migration and integrations.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with team to enhance work culture and a positive environment.
- Display positive insight and business acumen, applying technical competence, and engaging with team and leadership.
- BS/BA degree in IT, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience working with database analysis and architecture.
- DBMS reverse engineering & analysis
- Build ETL routines
- Experience with Data modeling tools (PowerDesigner, ERWIN, etc.)
- Expert experience writing SQL scripts, stored procedures, etc.
- Experience with ETL tools such as Azure Data Factory
- Experience with a variety of DBMS including SQL Server and Azure SQL
- Experience with Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central is preferred
- Data Warehousing experience is helpful
Flexible time off policy, we encourage every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is available as soon as you start.
Annual holiday break, we close our offices from Christmas through New Year’s Day.
Wellness program, we provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- HSA employer contribution
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Remote and flexible work arrangements
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave (birth or adoption of your child)
- 3 weeks of paid paternity leave for fathers for the birth of their child
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- CPA bonus with 4 paid exam days & 4 paid study days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Client referral bonus program
- Pet insurance
- FORCE – our community volunteer program
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V