Tax 2021 Summer Intern
TAX 2021 SUMMER INTERN (Begins May 2021) - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to intern for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our interns.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Our Interns are highly motivated self-starters with a passion for education and growth. Our team members are nimble and have experience working with clients of varying sizes within many industries. Sikich Interns are equipped with digital solutions that enable them to be consultative in their role at Sikich. Additionally, our team shares projects and resources across offices through our cloud-based solutions that allow us to collaborate globally.
Primary Job Responsibilities
(Performed under the supervision of a senior team member)
- Prepare various federal and state tax returns for individuals and entities
- File and organize tax work papers
- Develop an understanding of tax laws and regulations
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Junior or Senior status at time of internship
- Engaged in an accounting, cost accounting, or taxation program at a college or university
- Interested in pursuing CPA credentials
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team
- An interest in auditing or tax return preparation
- Experienced in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V