Senior Program Manager - Contract | 21391
Technical Program Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to drive complex projects across multiple development teams in our Cloud Infrastructure space. As a key partner to our internal product, design, and engineering teams you will develop and maintain strong partnerships with stakeholders, technical leaders, and external teams to deliver strategic business initiatives.
This role requires someone who is passionate about customer experience and an expert in agile methodologies. We need someone who is uncompromising in delivery of high quality, scalable, and sustainable solutions. The successful candidate will have exemplary program management skills, understand the complexities of development dependencies, and be an expert at communication. This role requires someone who can work at the detailed level within each development team and also at a higher, strategic level across the multiple projects.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Being part of a global virtual program management team, contribute to build an SDLC best practices across the organization and implement them.
- Work with multiple development engineering teams to create and manage delivery plans.
- Determine key inter-team dependencies and work with development managers to plan, coordinate, and execute on these dependencies
- Partner with leadership, product, and design to determine scope and key deliverables
- The candidate is expected to have 6+ years of experience managing multiple agile teams. This is an Individual Contributor (IC) Contractor role.
- Identify and mitigate risks throughout the schedule and manage the backlog.
- Provide visibility to leadership and teams as to the overall state of project deliverables
- Work closely with product management, design, support and other dev teams to deliver high-quality solutions
- Run day-to-day activities of multiple development teams within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Use critical thinking skills to solve difficult and sometimes ambiguous problems
- Deliver and outstanding experience for our customers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of project/program management experience with at least 4 of that dedicated to complex engineering programs
- Experience running agile teams and coaching team members in the scrum process
- Solid understanding of software design, development, testing, and problem solving
- A strong track record of project delivery for large cross-functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.