Senior iOS Developer | 20932
Senior Developer - iOS
Location: Tel Aviv
The Senior Developer will be responsible for design and coding of various components for the iOS client.
Our senior developers are characterized by a deep technical understanding of the domain along with outstanding coding skills to produce high quality software. As a senior iOS developer, you will work alongside other iOS developers to build the ServiceNow mobile client.
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions of users. At ServiceNow, engineers work on massive scalability solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms.
- Design and coding of components for the IOS client.
- Follow an agile scrum process to iteratively design and build high quality software.
- Full lifecycle responsibility for software development from requirements and design to coding and ensuring a high degree of quality through testing and automation.
- Work with different ServiceNow teams for incorporating various platform capabilities into the mobile architecture such as Security and Authentication, Session management, Persistence, integrating with third party systems, etc.
- 4-6 years of iOS development, with high proficiency in Swift and various iOS libraries.
- Working on enterprise scale client development is a plus
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Prolific coding skills with high quality results
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- Fluent English, verbal and written
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.