Product Manager - Vulnerability Response | 21943
Product Manager - Vulnerability Response
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to help address customer challenges in vulnerability lifecycle management. We need someone that is driven and results oriented who can work collaboratively to drive our product road map, help scale our business, and make our customers successful.
Product management experience is required. Subject matter expertise in security products is ideal – this could be from NGFWs, endpoint protection, endpoint detection and response, SIEMs, email gateways, and/or orchestration companies like Palo Alto, Tanium, McAfee, or Splunk, or could be from practitioner experience at an end user organization. This role will be balanced in terms of outbound customer engagement for requirements definition and prioritization, and inbound development engagement for product delivery.
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand the customer, the market, and the competitors
- Use this understanding to inform the 3 year product strategy and the 12 month roadmap
- Engage with customers, the broader product team, sales, and professional services to validate key road map enhancements
- Work closely with development to further define features and release content
- Collaborate with Business Development to evaluate new partnerships and alliance opportunities
- Team with Product Marketing on sales education
- Engage with technical sales on product releases and updates
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3-5 years of experience in product management
- Also, ideally 1-3 years of security domain experience
- Strong strategic analysis skills and good product intuition
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- Solid team work and collaboration skills
- 25% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where strong individuals will have an opportunity to grow their careers.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.