Product Manager - Integrated Risk Management | 21942
Product Manager - Integrated Risk Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to help address customer challenges in Integrated risk management. We need someone that is driven and results-oriented who can work collaboratively to drive our product road map, help scale our business and make our customers successful.
Product management experience is required. Subject matter expertise in Integrated Risk Management products is ideal – this could be in Compliance Management or Risk Management from companies like RSA Archer, MetricStream, IBM Open Pages, Logic Manager, Galvanize (formerly ACL), RSAM and other integrated risk management players, or could be from practitioner experience. This role will provide you the opportunity to work with a cross-functional team across geographies to deliver innovations in the space and develop differentiating product capabilities.
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand the customer, the market, and the competitors
- Work closely with development, and design to further define features and release content
- Engage with customers, the broader product team, sales, and professional services to validate key road map enhancements
- Collaborate with Business Development to evaluate new partnerships and alliance opportunities
- Team with Product Marketing on sales education
- Engage with technical sales on product releases and updates
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise product management
- Also, ideally 1-3 years of integrated risk management experience
- Experience working in an agile development environment with multiple stakeholders
- Capability to define user stories, create UI mockups and understanding of the technical architecture
- Willingness to own the product and the outcome
- Strong strategic analysis skills, communication skills and good product intuition
- Solid teamwork and collaboration skills
- 5-25% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where strong individuals will have an opportunity to grow their careers.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.