Senior Full Stack Engineer | 24086
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, California
This position reports to: Manager, Applications
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Rapidly develop IT Business Management products on the ServiceNow platform, applying innovative technical solutions to eliminate manual processes and simplify workflows for complex procedures
- Work closely with Product Managers and Architects to design state of the art solutions
- Work with forward-thinking developers, quality engineering and customer support to troubleshoot problems encountered by customers
This job will entice you if you:
- If you love doing TDD with Jasmine & Karma
- If you are familiar with a JS framework like AngularJS or ReactJS
- If making Responsive UI is your cup of tea
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years hands-on experience in designing and developing enterprise applications
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.