Full Stack Developer | 23400
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
This position reports to: Development Manager, Application Development
What you get to do in this role:
- Build the best cloud software for businesses using a market leading development cloud platform.
- Work closely with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high quality product to our users.
- Collaborate day-to-day with an energetic team of like-minded developers, product managers and quality engineers using agile software development methodology.
- Master new functional areas and take ownership of features that matter to our customers.
- Design features with a core commitment to quality and an eye to how the products will evolve in future releases.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience developing full stack of web applications.
- Passion for software development and problem solving
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented, modularized and quality software
- Expertise with Java, OOP, and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, REST and associated frameworks
- Well-versed in writing unit tests.
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with data modeling techniques for relational DBs like MySQL
- Bachelors or Masters degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.