Senior iOS Developer | 23455
Senior iOS Developer
Location: Tel Aviv
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Join our very strong Tel-Aviv team, pushing the boundaries of App & Web analytics.
We’re looking for creative team-players who strive for beautiful solutions to complex problems.
We take great pride in our SDKs, and are looking for a very talented iOS developer who loves iOS internals and can lead the way with our new features
What you get to do in this role:
- You would design and implement new features in our SDK, allowing richer analytics throughout ServiceNow’s apps.
- You would deep dive into iOS internals to make sure the SDK is highly optimized for minimal resource consumption.
- You would keep up with Apple’s latest technologies, making sure the SDK supports and leverages all of them.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience with iOS development
- University BSc Degree in Computer Science or Mamram / 8200 graduate
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Animation and Core Graphics
- Extensive experience with asynchronous application design and with iOS concurrency (GCD)
- Performance and memory tuning mindset
- Major Advantage: Previous experience writing application frameworks
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.