Learning Platform Product Specialist | 22079
Job Title: Learning Platform Product Specialist
Location(s): Remote Bay Area, CA, but will consider other locations in the US
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We're disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and continuously evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself always to be better.
What you get to do in this role:
We are looking for a self-starter Learning Platform Product Specialist to help us build our new world-class learning platform. The ideal candidate will be able to dive in and:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create a new world-class learning platform.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to shape, support, and execute product goals, by elevating the user needs.
- Monitor and analyze user feedback for platform related pain points.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers and understand user sentiment better
- Support new feature launches, including launch communication, rollouts, and signal gathering.
- Help manage product requirements, roadmap, and strategy of the product.
- Design solutions that maximize the scalability of content and user experience.
- Work with content development teams to deliver premium eLearning content on the platform.
- Develop new ways to motivate learners using on-platform gamification.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who is:
- 2-8+ years of experience in product related to online platforms.
- A scrappy self-starter with a steadfast commitment to quality.
- A self-motivated problem solver who can innovate and calmly approach a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Experience in Product Management, Product Marketing, and/or Product Marketing preferred.
- Deep understanding of the eLearning industry preferred.
- Experience or exposure to agile methodology preferred.
- User research, Ethnography, and/or Analytics background is a plus.
- Mobile/Responsive Experience a plus.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.