Senior Services Product Manager | 23454
Senior Product Manager
Location: London, UK
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
You will join the Customer Outcomes Innovation team, which is helping to build the next level of prescriptive guidance, through methodologies, tooling and offerings. This role is incredibly collaborative; working across the whole Innovation team, as well as through the IT, product and engineering organizations.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the continued evolution and improvement of ServiceNow HealthScan. They will work to define and execute upon the business strategy for the product, as well as specifying the functional requirements, as seen through the eyes of the customer. This involves orchestrating the various activities to realise this vision, encompassing the initial ideation and realisation of base user stories, through to ensuring the development is high quality and appropriate, as well helping to manage and realise marketing and training updates. The Product Manager is the key customer advocate, and will ensure a high-quality product is built, alongside all the surrounding materials and collateral.
An ideal candidate will have a wide variety of skills and experiences, covering the whole gamut of product development. A very good knowledge of the ServiceNow platform is required, in order to help facilitate quick development of iterations to refine the product.
The Senior Product Manager is recognised as a reliable executor, able to deliver continuous improvement to their product. Their knowledge and expertise in their area allows them to speak with authority and clarity. They will represent HealthScan at events, both internally and externally.
What you get to do in this role:
- Improve and refine the product requirements, vision, direction and definition
- Gather and define product requirements that meet the needs of our enterprise customers while introducing new and improved concepts that drive the future of work
- Articulate designs and user stories clearly and precisely
- Collaborate with design teams to deliver engaging and consistent user interfaces
- Participate in all product and technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, and scalability
- Interface with other product managers and stakeholders to ensure we are working on the right things at the right time, ensuring long-term value to the ServiceNow organization and our customers
- Specifically for HealthScan, to help facilitate the scoring and definition management
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of product management, or product development experience in ServiceNow. A data oriented background would be highly beneficial
- Experience working in a highly agile (Kanban, Scrum, XP) environment.
- Capability to take a step back and think about the user experience, and how key assumptions could be built differently
- Excellent creativity and outside the box problem solving skills
- Experience and comfort in building and influencing relationships across disparate teams and groups
- The ability to say “no”, and have people be okay with it
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- Strategic thinking, is fast-learning and communicates with impact
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity, yet decide with clarity
- Experience writing product requirements and other collateral to communicate the vision, strategy, and feature set for the product
- Experience monitoring and guiding product development teams throughout the execution phases for new and existing releases as the customer advocate
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.