Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare? Then you’ve come to the right place.
400+ employees, 9 countries, and 1 mission - to amplify the voice of physicians globally.
That is where you come in. Helping unite physicians across the world to support better patient outcomes—and even save lives— is an incredible feeling. Join us!
What we’re about:
- Community: with 20+ years of tradition and innovation, our team has built the world’s largest online community of 1.3M medical professionals and a trusted network of leading industry partners - and we’re growing every day.
- Innovation: our tech-first approach to the conventional worlds of physician engagement and rapid healthcare insights powers our ability to improve workflows in unique ways.
- Collaboration: making an impact in healthcare is serious work, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a good time while we’re at it. We laugh together, we don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we’re always trying to make our customers crack a smile.
What we’re looking for:
Sermo is in search of a Community Manager who loves HCPs and wants to make an impact on real world patient outcomes. You will be the direct connection between Sermo and our 1.3M global members. You’ll ensure that they have increasingly personalized experiences that deliver them value, including content, contests, connections and new functionality. The ideal community manager will be able to intimately understand the community and make their voices heard both internally and externally.
Do you want the opportunity to engage an active global community of healthcare professionals? We’d love to talk with you. Here is more about what you’d be working on.
- Engage directly with Sermo’s global community of physicians both proactively and reactively
- Maintain content calendars and manage Sermo’s profile page including publishing posts
- Continually monitor Sermo post metrics to understand which content is performing best/worst and provide suggestions based on content performance
- Collaborate with writers to determine upcoming content based on content performance and internal needs
- Create, test and solidify new content initiatives that add value to physicians
- Identify and scale organic engagement opportunities
- Inspire members to be creators
- Facilitate connections between members, brands, partners and opportunities at scale
- Develop new ways to re-engage community members
- Contribute to and eventually own Sermo’s educational content series which provides members with information to better understand and utilize Sermo platform features
- Collaborate with the rest of the growth team to inform content on other channels
- Communicate insights from members with the broader internal team
- Work closely with PR team to provide physician data and physician KOLs for various media opportunities
- Enjoy a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Loves building relationships and community
- Passionate about improving healthcare
- Self-starter with the ability to lead initiatives from the ground up
- Attention to detail and follow through to bring projects to completion
- Content writing, with the ability to stay on and evolve brand voice
- Ability to conceptualize high quality content across mediums including written, audio and video
- Curiosity and insights knowledge to identify audience segments and their needs
- Experience with building a large, global community
- Knowledge of community-building tech that can improve team efficiency and enable personalization at scale
- Passion to work with influencers to create unique and engaging content
- Experience managing community at a social network is a plus
- Proficiency in 2+ languages or having lived in 2+ countries is a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive base salary
- 401K match
- PTO and holiday observances
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Health and wellness reimbursements
- Commuter benefits
- Team lunches
- The opportunity to revolutionize real world medicine and amplify the voice of physicians globally
Sermo is the world leader in turning physician experience, expertise, and observations into actionable insights for the global healthcare community. Engaging with more than 1.3 million physicians across 150 countries, the company offers a unique physician-first online community that allows clinicians to communicate about issues that are important to them and their patients. Sermo uses a suite of proprietary, technology-enabled tools, so that they can cultivate a deep understanding of healthcare provider observations that will benefit pharmaceutical, healthcare partners and the medical community at large. To learn more, visit sermo.com.