Sr. Product Manager, AI/ML
Today, nearly every business in the world has to do bookkeeping and accounting in order to file taxes, understand financial health, and most importantly, make strategic business decisions. The process is universally manual, tedious, and error-prone. At the same time, the process follows well-defined rules, abides by industry standardization, and has become increasingly data-rich. It’s a product-focused machine learning team’s dream.
Sage Artificial Intelligence Labs “SAIL” is a nimble team within Sage Intacct building the future of cloud accounting by leveraging artificial intelligence. The SAIL team builds capabilities to help businesses make better decisions through data-powered insights.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Product Manager to define and deliver the next generation of AI-powered financial management products. As a part of our cross-functional team, including data scientists and engineers, you will drive key product decisions, manage customer priorities, lead customer conversations, and launch new features. You will gain deep expertise in our products, and use your expertise to deliver customer value. Through your work, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of AI-powered financial management products at a leading financial management software company.
- Own feature/product development from conception to launch
- Deeply understand the problems and needs of our customers
- Be an expert on our product, market, and competitors
- Define features with specs, mockups, and flows
- Work hand-in-hand with engineers, designers, product experts, and other internal teams to turn ideas into products in production
- Define and analyze metrics to understand feature adoption and guide the development of existing and new features
- Conceptualize how AI / ML can be applied to drive customer value and work with the cross-functional team to bring those ideas to life
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Knowledge of AI / ML and first-hand experience working with AI / ML-powered technology products
- An entrepreneurial / self-starter mindset who first and foremost knows how to get work done in a dynamic environment
- Track record of successfully launching and managing products
- Deep analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Obsesses over getting the product details right but knows how to ship on time
- Able to influence and inspire a cross-functional team to reach ambitious goals
- Clear and compelling in written and spoken communication; comfortable with public speaking
- Experience with Agile software development, sprint grooming, and planning
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Thrive in a highly technical, engineering-focused company
- Believe that a good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week
- Believe that the best ideas win and that they can come from anyone regardless of position
- Are able to put ego aside and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Are comfortable giving and receiving open and honest feedback with the goal of improving how you and your teamwork
- Enjoy working in high performing teams, which value learning, shared responsibility, and moving fast
What’s it like to work here:
You will have an opportunity to work in an environment where engineering is central to what we do. The products we build are breaking new ground, and we have a focus on providing the best environment to allow you to do what you do best - solve problems, collaborate with your team, and push first-class software. Our distributed team is spread across multiple continents, we promote an open diverse environment, encourage contributions to open-source software and invest heavily in our staff. Our team is talented, capable, and inclusive. We know that great things can only be done with great teams and look forward to continuing this direction.
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.