Full Stack React JS Developer
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
What You'll Be Doing and the Impact You'll Make
- Collaborate with global cross functional team in building customer-centric software products
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide deadline estimates for implementing new features
- Develop software applications using technologies that include and not limited to core Java (8 and above), Kafka or messaging system, Web Frameworks like Struts / Spring, relational (Oracle) and non-relational databases (SQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, etc), with RESTful micro service architecture
- Implement security and data protection features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software runbooks
- Collaborating with git in a multi-developer team
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Contribution to database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders
What We’d Love To See:
- Significant professional experience using core Java as programming language
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with Java 8 and above
- Ability to work on Front-End(React) and Back-End(SQL or MongoDB), Java and SQL based technologies
- Experience with Kafka or messaging system
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Design and construction of REST APIs
- Integrating front-end UI with the constructed API
- Experience with SQL databases
- Comfort with Agile operating models
- Experience leveraging test driven development techniques
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests (coding and execution for checking code coverage)
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with understanding of various phases such as requirements, analysis/design and development
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- Experience in developing Banking/FinServ applications
- Solid understanding on Data Structures, Software Design Principals, Security and Testing
- Cloud development experience
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.