Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company, operating over 32 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Strategically located in Southern California, the largest industrial market in the U.S., our strategy targets investment in well-located, infill industrial buildings with value-add opportunities to renovate and enhance functionality and efficiency.
The Marketing Coordinator/Administrator will report to the Marketing Manager and will assist the team with all departmental projects, including and in support of acquisition and leasing efforts, administration functions, construction and development storytelling, and marketing creative services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative fast-growing, dynamic REIT. We are looking for a curious, organized and results-driven individual to play an important role and support Rexford’s mission and vision together with the Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer. If you are a tech-savvy, detailed and out-going professional with an interest in all things marketing, we would like to meet you!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinate and interface with various departments to develop and enhance brand messaging that is consistent throughout all channels
- Work together with teammates to support and achieve marketing department KPIs
- Monitor sales data and support administrative workflows related to deal activities
- Maintain annual memberships and sponsorships by overseeing payment of annual dues
- Create memorable events (internal and external) by maintaining mailing lists, building timelines, and establishing approaches to increase attendance
- Collaborate on conceptualization and production of marketing materials, including collateral, PowerPoint presentation slides, deal sheets, flyers, emails, images, and videos
- Assist with research and refinement of language, tone, and message content for social media posts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Glassdoor)
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising messaging strategies.
- Provide timely response and quality customer service to all marketing requests
- Assist with ongoing updates and enhancements of corporate website
- Research and propose tools to improve creative services
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field required
- Minimum 2 to 3+ years of relevant experience required in marketing, sales, and/or events preferably with some exposure to Commercial Real Estate and/or AEC industry
- Highly-organized and results-driven with superb written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Teams
- Familiarity with graphic design techniques (exposure to Adobe Creative applications (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) nice to have, but not required)
- Self-directed, creative, and able to work in a fast-paced and deadline sensitive environment