Marketing Manager (emphasis on social)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative fast-growing, dynamic REIT. We are looking for a creative and curious person to join our Marketing team as our Marketing Manager and play an important role in implementing the vision of our brand.
This role lives and breathes all things digital, has an aesthetic eye, compelling writing ability and will create and maintain a strong online presence through social media accounts. You will be in responsible of representing our company by building a social media presence for our brand, run campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original written and visual content and suggest creative ways to attract more clients and promote our brand. You should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
If you are a tech-savvy, creative professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you! We want innovative, edgy, non- traditional.
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation, identify and target customers.
- Create, curate and publish compelling and relevant, original, high-quality content (images, video and written).
- Maintain an optimal content posting schedule with clear ROIs & KPIs
- Create daily posts for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Glassdoor, and Instagram (including Stories)
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on strategic goals and value
- Stay current with changes on all platforms ensuring maximum reach and effectiveness
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO and report findings and recommendations for improvements
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective and progressive.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Email Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on social media experience.
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills.
- Please submit sample work (include all social accounts) for consideration.
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each.
- Keen eye for visual storytelling through photo and video, and written content.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Familiarity with online paid advertising.
- Marketing degree, or related field.
- Highly organized with strong administrative & time management skills.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines and flexibility to pivot on strategy and execution when necessary.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis- situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Proficiencies required: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Spark, Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Photography skills.
- Preferred: Adobe Rush or Premiere
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, evolving environment.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
Rexford is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.