Digital Marketing Manager
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join an innovative fast-growing, dynamic REIT?
We are searching for a highly creative and naturally curious person to join our growing Marketing team as our Digital Marketing Manager who will play an important role in promoting our vision and brand.
This role will develop and manage all aspects of our digital marketing program and will work closely with the Marketing team and other stakeholders to ensure that it aligns with our overall marketing strategy and core values.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for modern aesthetics paired with compelling and engaging writing abilities, along with a deep and comprehensive understanding of the current social media landscape.
If you are a tech-savvy, innovative, edgy, non-traditional creative professional with an interest in driving connectivity with clients through digital channels, we want to meet you!
Social Media - You will be responsible for representing our company by building a comprehensive social media presence for our brand.
- Drive engagement by creating and curating compelling, relevant, and original content of the highest quality
- Optimize the language, tone, and message of social media posts based on our strategic goals and values
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain an optimal content posting schedule with clear ROIs & KPIs
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Reputation Management across all social media
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company and report to appropriate management.
- Stay on the leading edge of all platforms ensuring maximum reach and effectiveness
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective and progressive
- Develop creative ways to attract more clients and promote our brand by increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Develop a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition, and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
Analytics and Reporting
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and other digital campaigns.
- Use web analytics, SEO tools, and heat mapping to monitor, analyze, and optimize website activity, traffic, rankings, conversions, competitor analysis, and overall metrics.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company
- Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Experience with Marketing Automation, HubSpot, Salesforce
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on social media experience
- Deep understanding of web analytic technology including Google 360, SEO tools, heat maps, etc.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants, and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to communicate effectively with clear, concise, and compelling messages across all channels and platforms
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research
- Creating video content
- Experience with Email Marketing
- Experience with lead generation
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Highly organized with strong administrative & time management skills
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and evolving environment
- Proactive with the ability to work independently
- Innovated, creative and passionate about social media!
- Adobe Spark
- Microsoft Office
- Google Docs
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender Identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.