Senior Leasing Manager
- Assist with the creation and implementation of the marketing plan for all properties.
- Oversight of leases and lease related agreements.
- In person on site meetings with third party brokers as well as prospective / existing tenants to negotiate lease terms.
- Draft and review letters of intent;
- Create deal files utilizing Yardi Deal Manager with all essential lease related information.
- Draft, review, and update listing agreements for assigned regions.
- Conduct market research, as necessary, to keep informed of market rents, competing property specifics, market trends, recently completed transactions, etc., regarding Rexford markets.
- Manage leasing brokers to ensure accurate and timely informational reporting and performance;
- Coordinate with property management, construction, and acquisitions departments within Rexford for timing/condition of the space, renewal process, improvements and underwriting;
- Periodically audit marketing material on LoopNet / CoStar to ensure all details are correct;
- Review lease expiration report to stay informed of new and existing tenants.
- Weekly/Bi-weekly meetings or calls with third party brokers and property management.
- Must be a results-oriented team player with exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Creative problem solver, able to clearly understand diverse tenant needs.
- Strong analytical skills associated with leasing, understanding and communicating net effective rent. schedules along with other related lease-oriented math.
- Understanding of commercial/industrial lease terms and forms.
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
Rexford is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.