Project Administrator| Construction | OC or LA
Project Administrator (Construction)
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 33 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting.
We are looking for an excellent Project administrator who will be an integral member of the Construction team. The position is responsible for administration duties in support of construction projects as well as direct support of our Operations Manager. Responsibilities also include researching and implementing new technologies and procedures to make project management and reporting processes more efficient and accurate. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.Responsibilities for Project Administrator include but, are not limited to:
- Assemble, maintain, and distribute Case Studies on all completed projects
- Work closely with Design Team and enter lease expirations into Wrike
- Update and maintain the DCM manual
- Responsible for coding and submitting to Finance all P-card charges for DCM Team
- Assist in managing vendor invoice compliance to ensure proper backup, lien waivers, insurance and any other required supporting documents are included and correct
- Process Construction Department expense reports and reimbursements
- Provide administrative support to EVP, SVP, Operations Manager, Construction Managers and Assistant Project Managers as needed
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree in a related field or 2 years of equivalent work experience
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Construction accounting experience and proficiency in Yardi (Construction Manager – Elevate) accounting software a plus
- Experience with Project Controls software systems like Smartsheets, Project or similar a plus
- Strong ability to learn, implement and improve new software solutions
- Desire to work and be successful in an intense collaborative role
- Strong attention to detail and processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time and other constraints
- Strong written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required
Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.