Portfolio (Property) Administrator (Orange, CA)
We are experiencing rapid growth and currently have an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Administrator to join our team in the corporate office. In this position, you will be providing support to the Property and Portfolio Managers in the management of a large portfolio of industrial properties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in processing daily invoices, tenant bill-backs and preparation of check requests
- Reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of accounts payables.
- Support manager in pre-posting of monthly rent roll and distribution of monthly rent statements
- Providing follow-up with tenants on delinquencies and updating accounts receivable notes and watch list
- Preparing tenant notifications for property activities and lease compliance.
- Monitor and maintain properties in work order system for service calls and ensuring timely completion
- Contribution in preparing all required legal notices, including 3-day notices and notice of abandonment
- Assisting the Property Manager with vendor bidding, monitoring vendor POs and service contracts, implementing the approved operating and capital budgets, resolving property management issues, preparing and distributing monthly reports and assisting with property management, accounting, marketing and construction needs
- Assisting in the transition process of new acquisitions and dispositions.
- Preparing and processing new vendor set up forms.
- Interfacing with tenants and vendors on repair and maintenance issues.
- Assisting Tenants with online Tenant portal for rent payments and work order requests.
- Preparing job costs and work orders and obtaining proper approvals.
- Assisting with property inspections.
- Assisting with tenant move ins and move outs.
- Assisting with annual budgets.
- Collecting, reviewing and updating tenant and vendor insurance certificates.
- Assisting in the planning of tenant appreciation events.
- Maintaining fire life safety tracking and HVAC inventory spreadsheets.
- Preparing and filing Notices of Non-Responsibility.
- Distributing weekly capital and space preparation reports.
- Saving electronic files on corporate shared drive
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or with commercial property management experience
- Proven track record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Yardi
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices.
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Rexford is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.