Executive Assistant (Temporary) To CEO's
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Temporary) to CEOs
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 20 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California.
We have a temporary opportunity for an Executive Assistant to support two dynamic co-Chief Executive Officers that will commence approximately December 10, 2018 and conclude approximately March 29, 2018. This position offers an opportunity to work closely with the executive management of a public company.
This position will provide exceptional administrative support to our co-CEOs which will include organizing agendas, scheduling appointments with key internal and external constituents, as well as the handling of confidential information and related communications.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proactive approach to the position and be adept at anticipating the co-CEOs’ needs. Excellent communication and organizational skills, keen attention to detail, strong relationship building skills, and a self-starter approach to work initiatives. The successful candidate for this role will need to possess the ability and comfort level to interact with members of the executive team with a high degree professionalism and maturity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acting as a key liaison between internal departments.
- Discreet handling of all business matters and communications to ensure confidentiality and professionalism in all situations.
- Coordinating client visits and regular team meetings including reserving and preparing facilities, rental and vendor needs.
- Coordinating Travel Arrangements
- Calendar scheduling and organizing.
- Daily meeting management.
- Meeting preparation support, including ordering food and services when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with internal and external executive level communication.
- Extremely detail oriented with superior oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Highly organized with strong ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Self-starter, able to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong relationship building and exceptional inter-personal skills.
- Professional and polished in demeanor.