Executive Assistant to the EVP, Investments
We have an opportunity for an Executive Assistant to support the EVP, Investments. This position offers an opportunity to work closely with the executive management of a public company.
This position will work alongside our EVP, Investments, assisting in maintaining a busy and often shifting calendar, as well as heavy email and voicemail traffic. This position will include contact with executive management, key internal and external constituents, brokers, high and lower level contacts as well as the handling of confidential information and related communications.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proactive approach to the position. Excellent communication and organizational skills, keen attention to detail, work well with a team, strong relationship building skills, and a self-starter approach to work initiatives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain EVP’s impacted calendar and schedule, ensuring it is current with changing business needs.
- Triage, prioritization, and organization of heavy volumes of EVPs emails.
- Regular and ongoing management of heavy volumes of calls and voicemails.
- Coordinate conference calls and meeting logistics, both internal and external
- Coordinating with internal departments and external parties for property tours, meetings, and events.
- Develop and maintain various documents and presentations using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Develop and maintain various documents, templates, presentations and team initiatives using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Obtain internal data to create quarterly board books
- Coordinating local travel, by mapping meetings and tracking traffic in real time.
- Discreet handling of all business matters and communications to ensure confidentiality and professionalism in all situations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Self-starter, able to work effectively in a fast-paced, team oriented and dynamic environment.
- A positive can-do attitude, taking on big and small tasks to assist EVP in reaching business goals.
- Ability to prioritize effectively sometimes with limited guidance and according to changing business needs.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with superior oral and written executive level communication skills.
- Knowledge of Southern California Geography a plus.
- Strong relationship building and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Professional and polished in demeanor.
- User-end database (Salesforce), presentation program and advanced Excel knowledge a plus.
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
Rexford is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.