Corporate Services Director
- You are an expert within the industrial real estate market and your passion for market research goes beyond your deep technical knowledge to the strategic, innovative, and big picture thinking that can shape the future of an organization.
- Knowledgeable and Analytical. Without a doubt, you have got strong quantitative skills and are comfortable analyzing large data sets, spotting trends and patterns, and synthesizing relevant observations. You engage in analysis that will deliver results.
- Technologically Savvy and up to date on the most innovate products out there! You are constantly keeping up with trends. Quickly learn and integrate new tools and data sources as needed.
- Driving new tenants and engaging existing tenants
- Track record of leveraging broker communities
- Tracking and collecting data, growing our database
- You enjoy partnering with others —whether internal or external— to get work done and deliver great results. You are united with teammates and follow through on commitments.
- Create and enhance a broker network targeting Rexford’s industrial markets as requested By Rexford Industrial.
- Proactively understand and respond to the specific research and data needed, utilizing a variety of research tools and skills. Sources include internal data, internal research, as well as external.
- Engage in customer research to help understand trends, underlying needs, and preferences of existing and potential tenants.
- Undertake a variety of research projects, including market/submarket economic analysis, real estate supply and demand analysis, industry research and competitive intelligence.
- Maintain relationships with appropriate third-party market research firms. Constantly evaluate quality of third-party research providers and recommend changes where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least 7 years of research experience / strong analytical background is necessary.
- Industrial experience is a must.
- Data and Software skills: Excel (advance), ARGUS, YARDI, Salesforce
- Must demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills, possess excellent people skills, and can build positive working relationships.
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
Rexford is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.