This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic REIT, learn new skills and grow with our company.
We are looking for a dynamic, high energy individual to represent our Brentwood location as the front desk point-of-contact. The Office Coordinator will organize and coordinate front office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Welcoming and directing visitors appropriately
- Answering incoming calls, providing general information, and serving as a gatekeeper.
- Maintain scheduling of the conference room.
- Ensure that reception and conference rooms are clean and ready for guests.
- Kitchens are clean and snacks and supplies are fully stocked.
- Check printers throughout the day and replenish paper as needed.
- Check office supplies weekly and order any items that are running low.
- Order catering.
- Responsible for assisting with new hires, including requesting parking and building access passes, ensuring desk is set up and ready new hire arrives, providing office tour and introductions.
- Assist in trouble shooting and maintenance of office equipment and scheduling of repairs.
- Relationship with property management
- Assist in all event planning, including monthly birthdays, cultural events, philanthropic initiatives and celebration and education in regards to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsible for both incoming and outgoing mail and packages. Be able to research and distribute incoming mail to the appropriate person/office.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Some social media experience a plus.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Ability to organize, multitask and work under pressure.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Enjoys helping others