Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 12 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California. We are experiencing rapid growth and currently have an opening for an experienced Leasing Agent to join our team in the Inland Empire office.
The successful candidate in this role will have exceptional drive and innovative leasing strategies that will produce results. This individual must demonstrate superior entrepreneurial ability along with 3 to 5 years of experience in leasing industrial, commercial or multi-family property and negotiating and drafting lease proposals.
- List and show Rexford properties within assigned territory to potential tenants utilizing CoStar and AIR.
- Negotiate and draft proposals.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of the marketing plan for all properties.
- Oversight of new and renewal leases and lease related agreements.
- Prepare letters of intent.
- Review broker agreements and language.
- Conduct market research, as necessary, to keep informed of market rents, competing property specifics, market trends, recently completed transactions, etc., with regard to Rexford markets.
- Work closely with Director of Leasing and other staff to develop and implement marketing plans and innovative content for leasing and marketing materials and property websites, ensuring that all properties are optimally marketed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a results-oriented team player with exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Creative problem solver, able to clearly understand diverse tenant needs
- Strong analytical skills associated with leasing, understanding and communicating net effective rent schedules along with other related lease-oriented math
- Understanding of commercial/industrial lease terms and forms
Rexford Industrial’s compensation and benefits plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city!
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.