Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company that owns and operates over 20 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California.
We currently have an opening for a Leasing Administrator at our Downtown Los Angeles Office.
- Assist with various lease administration duties as needed
- Track all incoming leases and keep organization of the Lease Tracking Log
- Track move-in dates when move-in checklists are received
- Assist with abstracting and setting up leases in Yardi
- Assist with preparation of Deal Summaries
- Assist with performing & calculating Cash/GAAP spreads
- Prepare CAM profile request and send necessary information & back-up to CAM manager
- Manage departmental administrative tasks, including running lease abstracts and CAM profiles and saving to shared drive.
- Assist with onboarding of new acquisition leases & prepare new acquisition checklist
- Assist with both internal and external audit requests
- Provide customer service to internal departments on lease related questions
- Assist with researching and obtaining back-up for lease related issues to ensure accuracy & compliance
- Assist with S/D reduction notifications & CPI ticklers & follow up with PM
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Yardi Experience
- Must be detail oriented and have an extreme level of accuracy
- Experience w/ basic commercial lease language
- Lease Abstracting experience
- Proficient in Word & Excel
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment & high work volume
Rexford Industrial’s compensation and benefits plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility for many positions, comprehensivemedical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city!
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.