Architectural As-Built Surveyor
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over32 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Help us transform the Southern California Industrial Real Estate landscape!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the in-house Design Team of an innovative, fast-growing, industrial real estate company. The primary role of the As-Built Surveyor is to produce exterior and interior as-built drawings of company’s properties, with units ranging from 800 sf to 200,000 sf. This job will be a 3-month temporary contract with the possibility of extension beyond this term.
Field survey and measure existing conditions to produce high-quality, 2D as-built drawings. Deliver plans in CAD and PDF format, accompanied with site photos. A high degree of accuracy and precision is essential.
Coordinate with Design, Property Management, and Acquisitions departments to establish workload, schedule, and access to properties.
Travel to job sites within Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Ventura, and Riverside Counties.
Follow established layering, drawing standards, and operational procedures.
- 3-5 years minimum experience producing as-built drawings.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Associates Degree in Drafting.
- Knowledge of how buildings are constructed and the capability to identify building systems.
- Ability to manage personal schedule, follow directions, understand project scope, and complete deliverables on time.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstratable knowledge of ADA code, such as restroom clearances, path of travel and accessible parking requirements.
- Skilled in AutoCAD drafting & Microsoft Office.
- Must have private transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Able to lift, push or pull objects up to 50lbs. on an occasional basis.
Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures.
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis.
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment as required (including but not limited to gloves, mask, safety glasses, hearing protection, hard hat, vest, etc.)
- Move in and around confined, cluttered, and uneven areas.
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
Rexford is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.