Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 22 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Help us transform the Southern California Industrial Real Estate landscape!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative fast-growing, dynamic REIT. We are looking for a highly detailed oriented person to join our Leasing Team as our Contracts Coordinator.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate with leasing agents, managers, and VP’s regarding lease documents and deals made with tenants or proposed tenants.
- Prepare and review all lease proposals for approval prior to submitting to tenants or brokers
- Assist with various lease administration duties as needed.
- Provide customer service to internal departments on lease related questions.
- Draft, review, and update listing agreements for assigned regions.
- Propose new list rates after analyzing comparable market rates.
- Work with third party brokers to negotiate and draft proposals.
- Create deal files with all essential information.
- Assist with creation and implementation of the marketing plan for the properties within their region.
- Periodically audit marketing material on Loopnet / CoStar to ensure all details are correct.
- Review lease expiration report to stay informed of new and existing tenants.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience w/ basic commercial lease language.
- Strong knowledge of real estate documents and the leasing process; apply this understanding in performing job responsibilities.
- Able to provide a high level of attention to detail for reliable accuracy.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Yardi
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment & high work volume.
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.