This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative fast-growing, dynamic REIT. We are looking for a highly detailed oriented person to join our Leasing Team as our Leasing Administrator.
- Communicate with leasing agents, managers, and VP’s regarding lease documents and deals made with tenants or proposed tenants.
- Prepare and review all lease proposals for approval prior to submitting to tenants or brokers
- Assist with various lease administration duties as needed.
- Provide customer service to internal departments on lease related questions.
- Draft, review, and update listing agreements for assigned regions.
- Propose new list rates after analyzing comparable market rates.
- Work with third party brokers to negotiate and draft proposals.
- Create deal files with all essential information.
- Assist with creation and implementation of the marketing plan for the properties within their region.
- Periodically audit marketing material on Loopnet / CoStar to ensure all details are correct.
- Review lease expiration report to stay informed of new and existing tenants.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience w/ basic commercial lease language.
- Strong knowledge of real estate documents and the leasing process; apply this understanding in performing job responsibilities.
- Able to provide a high level of attention to detail for reliable accuracy.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Yardi
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment & high work volume.
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.