Senior Lease Administrator
Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Help us transform the Southern California Industrial Real Estate landscape!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative fast-growing, dynamic REIT. We are looking for a highly detailed oriented person to join our Finance Department as our Senior Lease Administrator.
- Assist in managing lease administration for over 26 million sf of industrial real estate in the LA, Ventura, Orange, Inland Empire & San Diego counties.
- Review and accurately abstract lease data into Yardi ensuring full SOX compliance in key areas of revenue and recoveries
- Track and manage all incoming lease documents and ensure completion of all Lease Abstracts and CAM profiles
- Prepare initial lease charges, revised billing, and posting of security deposits
- Assist Lease Administration in managing departmental tasks
- Assist with researching and compiling pertinent data for the onboarding of new acquisition leases
- Assist with both internal and external audit requests
- Provide customer service to internal departments on lease related questions and billing issues
- Assist with researching and obtaining appropriate back-up on lease related issues ensuring accuracy & lease compliance
- Track critical dates, including but not limited to expiration of LOC’s, S/D reductions, and CPI increases
- Yardi Experience a plus
- Understanding of SOX compliance
- Lease abstracting experience
- Knowledge of commercial lease language
- Must be detail oriented and have extreme accuracy
- Proficient in Word & Excel
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment & high work volume
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender Identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.