Senior Construction Project Manager
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Construction Project Manager to join the Construction Management team. This position will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality project delivery. As a crucial member of our team, this person will help manage construction at Rexford’s industrial properties.
This role plays a vital part in continuing our track record of completing projects on time, within budget, and with a maintained focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ideal candidates should possess a minimum of 10 years of experience with large industrial or commercial real-estate construction projects.
- Experience with construction management processes, means, and methods.
- Must be able to manage overall project / construction management services while collaborating with internal and external clients.
- Ideal candidates will understand project delivery, time management, and how to deal with unanticipated events and unforeseen conditions.
- Demonstrated experience in leading project teams to ensure timely accomplishment of project objectives is necessary.
- Proven ability to manage architects, engineers, and contractors throughout all project phases.
- Responsible for submitting for building permits, follow up with any issues related to this.
- Plan revision submissions to municipality.
- Prepare contracts for all disciplines.
- Interface and coordinate with asset and property managers and other in-house personnel to facilitate the construction management process.
- Interface with corporate accounting to assist in accurate internal accounting and corporate budgeting and forecasting.
- Interface with the leasing team to ensure timely completion of TI/CAPEX projects with no impact to tenants (move-ins).
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 10+ yrs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
Rexford is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.