SVP, Human Resources
SVP of Human Resources
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 20 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California.
Rexford Industrial’s compensation and benefits plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city!
We are seeking a dynamic executive Human Resources leader to join our rapidly growing company. This position reports to the co CEO’s of the company and will be responsible for executing innovative processes and leading edge resources across all core HR functions including: Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Compensation, Total Rewards, Employee Experience and Culture. This leader will develop, implement, and align HR programs with business objectives, serving as a strategic partner of the leadership team while supporting employees in their day to day HR needs.
Employment Brand and Hiring Practices:
- Lead culture around recruitment within the Talent organization and across every level to support the company’s rapid growth.
Analysis and Data:
- Identify and analyze key talent data to link financial metrics and ROI, establishing cutting edge practices around HR programs.
- Provide a vision and strategy to the Executive team, acting as a “thought leader” in all things People and Talent. Influence at all levels of the organization to drive HR and Operations initiatives and best practices
- Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 15 years in HR leadership roles at companies with outstanding HR practices and employee experience
- Experience building HR and Talent practices for a young public organization in growth mode
- A track record of management and developing key leaders
- Superior skills navigating and nourishing relationships with managers at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of state/federal employment laws and regulations
- Total enterprise/cross-functional perspective as it relates to problem solving, strategic thinking and best practice implementation
- Expertise in employee relations, performance management, behavioral based hiring practices and change management
- Deep experience across all core HR functions including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, L&OD, Compensation & Total Rewards, Employee Experience and Talent Branding
- Experience in selecting, implementing, using and optimizing HR systems
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, feel or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust, fumes, toxins, gas or chemicals and work around machinery or equipment.