Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 22 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Help us transform the Southern California Industrial Real Estate landscape!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative fast-growing, dynamic REIT. We are looking for someone who is able to multitask and pay attention to detail to join our Acquisitions Team as our Acquisitions Intern.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Acquisitions team in their financial underwriting, due diligence and closing process
- Work with research team to maintain internal database of active deals
- Assist in preparation of internal documents presented to management for deal approval
- Generate rental assumptions by evaluating completed lease transactions and units currently available for lease
- Attend site visits with team as opportunities arise
- Finance, Business, or Related major.
- Must be detail oriented and have an extreme level of accuracy
- Experience w/ basic commercial lease language preferred
- Proficient in Salesforce, Word, Excel and Yardi
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment & high work volume
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through