Assistant Portfolio Manager
Assistant Portfolio Manager - Oxnard
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 20 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California.
We are experiencing rapid growth and currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Portfolio Manager to join our team in our Ventura office. In this position, you will be providing support to the Property and Portfolio Managers in the management of a large portfolio of industrial properties.
Some of the daily responsibilities for this position will include:
- Processing daily invoices, tenant bill-backs and preparation of check requests.
- Reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of accounts payables.
- Pre-posting of monthly rent roll and distribution of monthly rent statements.
- Providing follow-up with tenants on delinquencies and updating accounts receivable notes and watch list.
- Preparing tenant notifications for property activities and lease compliance.
- Monitor and maintain properties in work order system for service calls and ensuring timely completion.
- Preparing all required legal notices, including 3-day notices and notice of abandonment.
- Assisting the Property Manager with vendor bidding, monitoring vendor POs and service contracts, implementing the approved operating and capital budgets, resolving property management issues, preparing and distributing monthly reports and assisting with property management, accounting, marketing and construction needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 1-3 years of commercial property management experience
- Proven track record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Basic understanding of Budgeting and CAM Reconciliation processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Yardi
Rexford Industrial’s compensation and benefits plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city!