Workplace Experience Manager (Brentwood)
We are seeking a Workplace Experience Manager who can ensure our employees’ experience is productive, engaging and fun, and our offices run smoothly and effectively.
You’re service-oriented, creative, progressive and technical. You’re a strategic player who is capable of delivering scalable solutions in alignment with a growing business, and can deliver as quickly as our growth demands. You take pride in delivering a positive work environment that employees love to come to and are able to thrive. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and feel comfortable operating with ambiguity in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You have experience designing, implementing and overseeing in-office experiences, including events and facilities, and working with vendors, budgets and purchasing.
You’re great at building relationships with employees to better understand their needs and collaborating with other functional groups such as IT and Finance. You pay attention to the details, and strive at all times to assist each office in creating and maintaining the very best polished and well-kept cohesive environment.
If you have a great attitude and want to be a part of a dynamic, fun environment, then this could be a great opportunity for you! We want someone who is committed and enthusiastic about the mission and vision of the company and who loves being the "go-to" person for our employee population. We currently have 140+ employees who will be counting on you to keep things running smoothly and effectively.
• Oversee and manage the day to day operations of the office
• Act as the primary liaison between the company and building management (e.g. repairs, building code compliance, etc.)
• Manage all office solutions/facility operations including space planning, moves, expansions, onsite/off site storage, new office builds and dynamic expansions, remodel and/or redesigns, technology upgrades, etc.- current and long term planning
• Creation and implementation of processes and procedures to ensure scalable, compliant (health & safety, emergency preparedness, etc).
• Execute internal and external company functions which may include special events, corporate meetings, luncheons, holiday parties, conferences, etc.
• Manage and negotiate with vendors for sites, facilities, equipment, events and purchasing
• Manage knowledge share between offices in HQ and our other 4 locations
• Work closely with IT department on all office equipment
• Constantly creating ways to engage our office activities
• Monitor and manage all office facility-related activities; select and manage vendors for services, track to budget and ensure quality of work
• Facilitates any workstation/office moves
• Create and maintain an events calendar, coordinate employee and other company activities as requested
• Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
• Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing infrastructure
• Support HR in onboarding/offboarding Environments tasks as needed
• Manage office budget
• Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
• Management of Office Coordinator
• Special Projects as assigned
• Concierge, hospitality service mindset to ensure a fantastic employee experience!
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an office management role.
• Experience working with an employee population of at least 100+, in a distributed environment
• Experience with high growth
• Must be tech-savvy and able to set up/troubleshoot video, teleconferencing and other high-tech office equipment
• A self-starter with a high degree of initiative and motivation.
• Being an innovated individual bringing new ideas to the company making work more than enjoyable for employee
• Proficient in Advanced MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Proficient in Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar, Google+).
• Highly organized, efficient, and process oriented
• Strong Budget management skills
• Excellent vendor management skills
• Must have exceptional attention to detail
• Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize work, adhering to deadlines
• Must be a self-starter and driven, manage multiple tasks successfully, on time/on budget
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
• A passion for an amazing employee experience!
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
Rexford is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.