Office Manager (Brentwood)
We want to continue to elevate our amazing employee experience and be known as an employer of choice. Thus, we are seeking an Office Manager/NINJA who can build an interactive, engaging employee environment.
Help scale our teams as quickly as our business is growing and ensure our employees thrive!
If you have a great attitude and want to be a part of a dynamic, fun environment, then this could be a great opportunity for you! We want someone who is committed and enthusiastic about the mission and vision of the company and who loves being the "go-to" person for our employee population. We currently have 130+ employees who will be counting on you to keep things running smoothly while working under minimal supervision.
- Coordinate internal and external company functions (we have a lot of these), which may include special events, corporate meetings, luncheons, holiday parties, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Manage and negotiate with vendors for sites, facilities, catering, guest accommodations
- Maintain, replenish and organize office supplies and kitchen refreshments, sustaining minimum inventory levels at all times.
- Ship, track and insure all packages shipped from our office arrive timely and accurately to the destination
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Concierge, hospitality service mindset to ensure a fantastic employee experience
- Help coordinate and engage our office activities in a distributed office environment.
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing infrastructure
- Manage office budget
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Management of Office Coordinator
- Special Projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an office management role.
- Experience working with an employee population of at least 100+, in a distributed environment
- Must be extremely tech-savvy and able to set up/troubleshoot video, teleconferencing and other high-tech office equipment
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative and motivation.
- Being an innovated individual bringing new ideas to the company making work more than enjoyable for employees
- Ability to multi- task while working with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Advanced MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Proficient in Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar, Google+).
- Highly organized, efficient, and process oriented
- Strong Budget management skills
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize work, adhering to deadlines
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products