This is an exciting opportunity to join the in-house Design Team of an innovative, fast-growing, industrial real estate company at our Los Angeles headquarters. The primary role of the Designer is to produce project drawings from conceptual design through construction documents to leasing exhibits.
- Produce architectural presentation and working drawings including site plans, elevations, sections, details and RCPs.
- Maintain/organize project files, drawing backgrounds and standard specifications.
- Site survey and measure existing conditions to produce highly accurate as-built drawings.
- Collaborate with Construction, Property Management, Acquisitions, Marketing, Leasing Departments, and outside consultants to create innovative plans and design solutions.
- Perform area calculations in conformance to BOMA Industrial guidelines.
- Assist Leasing with the creation of floor plans, exhibits and renderings to ensure all properties are optimally marketed.
- 5 years minimum experience in an architectural, interiors and/or planning firm.
- Able to produce Construction Documents for permit submission and bidding.
- Must be a results-oriented team player with exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Must possess solid visual presentation, using both hand & computer drawing graphic skills with an attention to detail, accuracy, and precision.
- Demonstratable knowledge of Building, ADA, CalGreen and Zoning codes. Posses know-how to find and research these codes.
- Job site experience including working with architects, engineers, and construction managers, measuring and producing as-built drawings.
- Proficient in AutoCAD drafting, 3D modeling, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Green Building/LEED experience/education is a plus.
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
Rexford is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.
In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (“Rexford”) makes the following disclosure: in connection with an application for employment at Rexford, Rexford is collecting the categories of personal information requested in the application for the purpose of evaluating a potential employment relationship with the applicant.