Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR), a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company, operating over 22 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California with an enterprise value in excess of $4BN, seeks an exceptional person to lead its recruiting efforts. If the thrills of a rapidly-growing leader in the field excites you and you're up for the challenge, you would be hard-pressed to come by a better opportunity. The mission and vision of Rexford Industrial hasn’t been more exciting for the company and for the people that help make it happen. This is an exciting opportunity to help scale a well-established and innovative business where you will own the end-to-end talent acquisition, reporting to the SVP, HR.
We want to continue to elevate our amazing employee opportunity and be known as an employer of choice. Thus, we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to rev the recruiting engine, assist with the development of the employer brand, build an interactive, engaging candidate experience and help us scale our teams as quickly as our business is growing.
Build an ever-evolving recruiting machine that leverages innovative technology, smart sourcing techniques and follows a lean and consistent process focused on candidate & hiring manager experience- and results!
• Direct the recruiting philosophy, strategy and interview program.
• Collaborate with Executives and Hiring Managers to prioritize the recruiting focus based on business needs and approved budgets.
• Partner with HR to align with company growth objectives and individual department goals.
• Ensure a minimum hiring bar is maintained through consistent processes and systems.
• Develop and implement a progressive, full-cycle recruitment process including job descriptions, recruitment advertising, candidate networking and sourcing, hiring team interview plan, culture fit interviews, final executive meetings, candidate assessments, background checks and offer negotiations.
• Seek new ways to increase our employer brand and marketplace and community outreach
• Identify and manage relevant recruitment metrics, utilizing dashboards to track team performance, create meaningful reports, monitor budgets and inform business decisions.
• Manage a portfolio of vendors that cover specific levels, functions or roles that complements our existing recruiting efforts
• Create the annual hiring plan aligned with departments and budget and approval process for any requests outside the annual approved budget.
• Provide meaningful market data, data gathering and analysis of industry recruiting trends.
• From implementing recruiting best practices that ensure an interactive and engaging candidate experience, to creating an employer branding strategy that uniquely defines Rexford in a competitive marketplace, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the growth of our evolving organization.
The ideal candidate is passionate about collaborating with leadership to efficiently recruit top talent, thrives in a fast-paced startup environment, and excels at creative problem solving.
Proven success building recruiting and talent acquisition programs with detailed reporting metrics that illustrate and document the capabilities and accomplishments
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
• Experience managing a high-volume requisition load with competing demands from various business groups.
• Possess a vision for the best recruiting practices while effectively making use of the company resources
• Strong knowledge of recruiting platforms, effective ATS usage (preferably Jobvite), LinkedIn Recruiter and other technologies to increase recruiting efficiency.
• Keep up to date with the latest recruiting technologies and be open to experimenting with new techniques to determine greatest success.
• Utilize robust research and analysis skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and work with large data sets to identify issues, trends, or patterns.
• Ability to detail prior experience in implementing an interview and hiring process that highlights a great candidate and manager experience.
• Involvement in evolving and increasing an employer brand with innovative programs, events, SWAG and advertising
• Capability to execute in a high growth, entrepreneurial, multi-disciplinary functions including Property Management, Leasing, Finance/Accounting, Marketing, and Construction.
• Exhibit flexibility and levity to be able to handle the ever-changing environment of a real estate start-up.
Joining a high-growth successful public company
• A remarkable opportunity to shape the future of the organization by developing a recruiting function that is able to directly impact our business by finding amazing talent.
• Outstanding career growth by building and scaling our employee base and working within a highly collaborative team in a fun and passionate work environment.
• Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K Savings Plan with company match
• No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, and birthday treats!
• Lots of additional perks such as generous time off, snacks, and lunches
• Happy Hours & Social Events
• Charitable Events & Fundraisers
• Promotions based upon merit, not tenure
• Regular Team Building Outings
• 17 paid days of time off and 11 Paid Holidays per year
You are Naturally:
• Persuader, promotor of the business
• Socially Poised, well spoken, presents well
• Fast paced
• Able to work Independently yet a strong collaborator
• Can work in ambiguity and grey area (differing stakeholder directives, needs on a search)
• Resourceful and can search for information on market and competitive trends
• Builds credibility, respect and professional repour at all levels internally and externally
• Ideal candidate will have a mix of small, fast growing and large company experience so knows how to help build structure and process and operate interim without it.
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time, use hands to feel, handle, or type, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.