Staff Accountant II
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 30 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Help us transform the Southern California Industrial Real Estate landscape!
We are experiencing rapid growth and currently have an exciting opportunity for a Staff Accountant II to join our team in our Downtown LA office.Staff Accountant II Job Description
- Perform monthly property management accounting duties on a timely basis. Such accounting duties include, but are not limited to, review and reconciliation of monthly property financials, proper posting of accruals and adjusting journal entries.
- Reconcile monthly bank reconciliations.
- Produce monthly flux analysis for income statement and balance sheet for their assigned property group
- Interface and coordinate with property managers and other in-house personnel to facilitate the property management process. Examples would include, but are not limited to, stop payments on outstanding checks, processing tenant bill backs, etc.
- Assistance in providing quarter-end and year-end audit and tax packages.
- Interface and coordinate with corporate accounting to assist in accurate internal accounting and corporate budgeting and forecasting.
- Prepared to accept monthly ad hoc projects, which may include, but are not limited to, straight line rent, property tax reconciliations, property insurance reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2+ years of accounting experience; preferably in real estate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Team player
Rexford Industrial’s compensation and benefits plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, TV and beautiful office with views of the mountains and city!
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender Identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.